Superior multi-layer barrier polymer construction laminated to spunbond PP substrate to provide a permeation barrier against a wide range of hazardous and toxic chemicals. 170gsm.
- Works with Lakeland’s PermaSURE®; on-line tool providing instant safe-use times for over 4000 chemicals.
- Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and ankles. Double zip and storm flap front fastening
- Extruded fabric construction results in smoother and more consistent fabric than bonded or glued competitors.
- Superior softness and flexibility and more consistent chemical barrier (no ‘pinching’ or thinner bond points as seen in competitor fabrics).
- European manufactured fabric, tested against a full range of chemical warfare agents for anti-terror and civil defence operations.
- Very low noise level. Safer and improved comfort.
- Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability
Features: Storm flap over zipper, Double zip / storm flap front fastening, Elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, “Super B“ pattern.