Weighing at only 4.7 kg, the LESS Scoop Stretcher underline our uncompromising search for lightweight equipment without compromising versatility and functionality. The LESS Scoop Stretcher is manufactured using Carbon Fibre and produces a patient extrication and immobilization device that maintains a safe working use of up to 280 kg.
– Splits into two parts reducing patient movement during immobilization
– Lightweight – nearly half the weight of similar metal scoop stretchers
– Auto locking couplings – no metal, all carbon composite
– Longer lasting and durable carbon fiber construction
– Acid proof, alkali proof and oil resistant
– Low thermal sensitivity – does not get too hot or cold