High quality microporous film laminate fabric provides superior liquid resistance against liquids, light oils and light sprays of liquid chemicals.
- Soft and flexible high quality microporous film laminate offers excellent combination of protection and comfort.
- High moisture vapour transmission rate allows escape of vapour to maintain comfort.
- Available in white from LESS warehouse, orange and green on request.
- Fabric passes all testes in EN 14126 infectious agent standard. However, we recommend only garments featuring sealed seams such as MicroMax® TS should be used for biological hazards.
- Lakeland “Super-B” ergonomic styling – unique combination of three design elements to optimise fit, durability and freedom of movement.
- Three piece hood for rounder head shape and greater comfort.
- Inset sleeves – torso shaped to body to mazimise freedom of movement and negate the need for thumbloops.
- Two piece crotch gusset – enhances freedom of movement and reduced crotch splitting.